- STEP ONE - EMBOSSER STYLE
Which Embosser is best for you?....We offer Embossers for use on everything from Stationery to Card stock, Programs, Presentation Folder, to Water color Paper, and more ----
- Our Two Step Ordering Process is EASY -
- First Choose the Style of Embosser you want to create.
- 1] Round Embossers:
- This embosser Style is for you if you want to create a
- Library, Monogram, Design, or any combination of stock images and lettering, or your own custom design on your choice of a 1 5/8" or 2" diameter round Embosser.
- 2] Rectangular Embosser:
- This Embosser Style is for you if you want to create an Address, Monogram/Address combination, Monogram/Design combination or Custom Design on a 1 x 2" Rectangular Embosser Die, or , for #E5 Embossers ONLY, a 1 x 3" Rectangular Embossing Die
- GENERAL ORDERING INFO:
Your Design Can be Anything you can Imagine - Logos, Family Crests, Library, Wedding, Baby, Monograms, Signatures, Addresses, Animals, and more! - Your custom design/lettering can be any dimension within these shapes, and you will only see your design in the final embossed piece, not the shape of the plate itself.
- STEP TWO - EMBOSSER TYPE
- Great! Now that you know what Style Embosser you want to create,
- The next step is to select what Type of Embosser to create.
- We offer 5 Types,
- You decide, you will need to know:
- A. Paper WEIGHT you are using, (i.e. 20, copier, 60, card stock, 90, 120, cover stock, 300 lb watercolor weight)
- B. Paper REACH: this distance from the edge of your Embossed page*, to the Center of your Embossed Design
- *The Paper Reach is dependent on
- "Embosser Orientation": this is the Direction you will insert your Embosser into your embossed Page:
- 1] Top - Letterhead, Monogram, etc
- 2] Bottom - Envelope Flap, Notary, Signature, etc
- 3] Right Side - Books, Programs, Invitations, etc
- 4] Left Side - Invitations, Programs, etc
- Additional Inserts may be ordered for the same embosser with alternate paper orientations
- Once you know your approx. Paper Weight and Paper Reach,
- Select your Embosser Type HERE: